What made you decide to be a veterinarian?
- I was interested in science and maths, and combined with my love for animals and problem-solving; being a veterinarian seemed like a logical choice. I really enjoy what I do and wouldn’t change it for the world.
Which aspect of the job do you love most?
- Love being able to make a difference in the lives of the animals who can’t speak for themselves.
Do you have any pets? Tell us something special about your pets!
- I have one feline companion. She is a Siamese cross and I adopted her as a stray. She was brought into the clinic wet and cold with paint on her back. I shaved and bathed her to clean up the paint. We bonded and she became part of our family.
What are your favourite activities for your spare time?
- My favourite activity is sleeping especially when I don’t get t have long and restful sleep with looking after two young children.
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- I just want to be any animal that has an owner who loves me and spoils me to bits.