What made you decide to be a veterinarian/veterinary nurse?
- When I was little, my family used to have companion animals with us all the time. We sometimes had tropical fishes, a couple of birds or a squirrel along with small dogs. I loved them and I wanted to work with them when I considered change of career.
Which aspect of the job do you love most?
- Looking after furry patients and seeing they are getting better with care.
Do you have any pets? Tell us something special about your pets!
- I have a cat called Ari. He’s been rescued with his mum and siblings when he was only about 10weeks old. He was super shy when we first met but he blended in with us so quickly and now he loves to play hide and seek under the blanket with me.
What are your favourite activities for your spare time?
- I love to spend my weekend with Ari, just relax and watch Netflix together.
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- I would choose to be a member of long-distance migratory birds so that I can travel around the world and enjoy the beautiful scenery of earth every season.