What made you decide to be a vet nurse?
- I have always wanted to work with animals at a young age, from volunteering at the local shelter during high school to becoming an animal attendant. Being a vet nurse just adds that extra bit of tender love and care when nursing patients back to health.
Which aspect of the job do you love most?
- Being able to see the difference you make to a patient’s wellbeing, even if it’s to help them feel more comfortable walking with a nail clip.
Do you have any pets? Tell us something special about your pets!
- I have a German shepherd at home – he’s blonde so people think he’s a golden or a lab of some sorts.
What are your favourite activities for your spare time?
- I enjoy watching a good movie or finding cool desserts to try. At the moment I’m on the constant hunt for the perfect pancake at cafes.
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- A humming bird. I would love the ability to fly, with their distinct colours and being the only birds who can fly backwards.