What made you decide to be a veterinarian/vet nurse?
- From a young age I knew I wanted to be in a field where I can help people. I decided to pursue becoming a veterinarian as it combines helping people as well as my love and passion for animal health and welfare.
Which aspect of the job do you love most?
- I enjoy how the nature of the job is unpredictable and how each case is like a puzzle that you have to solve in order to help the animal feel better and make a difference in someones life. I also enjoy being surrounded by animals consistently as I have yet gotten the chance to actually adopt a companion animal myself.
Do you have any pets? Tell us something special about your pets!
- I currently do not have any pets!
What are your favourite activities for your spare time?
- I enjoy; knitting, baking, and taking long train rides
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- If I could be an animal, I would definitely want to be a bird because I would enjoy having the freedom to fly anywhere and get to enjoy the beautiful scenery as an added bonus.